Finishing touches like the right surface treatment can make the case of a fine timepiece or the sophisticated shapes and precious material of an exceptional piece of jewelry truly stand out : Only the Micro-Machining Process () presents the degree of precision required to meet the exacting demands of these luxury goods items.
preserves the fine details intended by the designer of a luxury goods item. Sharp angles remain sharp. Sophisticated geometries are unaltered. Subtle details are retained in the design. achieves these feats through a highly selective polishing process that homogeneously removes only minuscule amounts of material across the entire surface.
Technical benefits of using :
• Consistent mirror-like polish across all surfaces
• Handles complex shapes, even on fragile materials that require only a light buffing
• Precisely preserves the initial shape
• Finish can be customized for all designs and materials
• Traceable industrial process
• Homogeneity and reproducibility across batches of parts
• Short lead times with predictable and controlled costs