• 2002 BESTinCLASS secures new financing and launches its expansion strategy.
CapD Limited Partners acquires a 51% shareholding in BESTinCLASS, providing a new growth opportunity. The company opens its first treatment lab near Lyon, France.
• 2003 CapD Limited Partners increases its shareholding to 100%; this additional financing enables BESTinCLASS to penetrate high-tech industries like aerospace, tool & die and friction parts.
• 2005 BESTinCLASS expands into appearance-enhancing finishes for the luxury watch, jewellery and premium eyewear markets.
• 2006 BESTinCLASS opens a second surface treatment lab and a new head office in Genolier, Switzerland. The company starts looking for a new financial backer, this time in the manufacturing industry, to better pave the way for future international expansion.
• 2007 CapD Limited Partners sells its shares in the company and Compagnie Financière Richemont SA becomes the majority shareholder.
• 2008 BESTinCLASS signs joint venture agreements in China, the UK and the US, accelerating its international growth strategy.
• 2009, BESTinCLASS bolsters international expansion with new
treatment labs in the U.K., the U.S., and China and plans to launch additional international treatment labs. The company exhibits at leading international trade shows.